Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thats Why i am skinny

I fought a war a long ago, in which there were some friends who fought with me. we fought hiddenly for a long time but that one day the war came to the battel field. Both forces were in front of eachother. As syren rang i rush towards the enemies. My shouting was also alongwith those voices of my friends full of anger, this voice was enough, giving my blood strength to throw the enemies to the well of death.
   In the rain of bullets some of friends fell down and most of them were running and shooting along me.
Among my close friends there was a vampire girl on my right side, who was having alot of bats flying along her, there was another girl running on the left side, who was having her long arms like a tree branches. there was a tall boy with iron hands covering my back and a Old Lady with no legs flying over the top of my head, All were running towards the base camp and killing the enimies. There eyes were full of hate and anger, they were having one aim to pluck their enemies from the roots. while shooting, they ran away in diffrent directions.
      As i was approaching the headquarter, my foot steps were getting faster alongwith my anger, i was having no concern to my life and the life of my friends.
        As i enter into the headquarter i kill them all, i was fearless, shouting with anger, the shells of the bullets were falling on the ground. Suddenly i felt deep silence everywhere. i release the treger of my gun and starting feeling that silence, fire was rising everywhere, Vampire girl was appear behind the rising smoke, I saw a alive corpse of that girl having arms like branches was laying under the feet of the vampire girl. Tall boy with iron hands was standing besides them, they were staring at me, then i saw enemy soldiers standing behind them. I grip my gun tightly but sudenly i saw a white light making a path in the rising smoke comming towards me. i was about to pull the trager that i feel like my chest was getting wet, and like 1000s of ants started running over my body. my eyes felt darkness. i saw alot of white lights comming towards me, i felt myself moving towards the ground. The sound of the breaking glass of a window behind me breaks the silence, i felt my self in the air, i could feel two hands. "thanks old lady" only words i could say before going to the nightmare.
              I was alive, but cursed, i had to share my life with my friends who were dead, years ago, and with those who were saved by the enimies .. . i have to share with them all. .  for the rest of our lives..  .. .  ... . 

No comments:

Post a Comment